Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shades of Grey


Coutesy of Paper Mulberry
 Have you noticed that there is a growing like for the color grey. Whether it be a smokey grey or gustavian grey, you are seeing it more and more in magazines and in actual homes here in the United States.

I , myself, have a beautiful buffet that is painted a really soft grey color.  It is certainly a change from the norm, that's for sure.

Whether it is a large wall(s) or simple some accessorizing pieces within your home, you can't go wrong with something grey.  Plus there are sooo many different shades, it would be very difficult to decide on which grey is the "right" grey.

That's why I love sites like Paper Mulberry where they show you actual colors in use.  Visit their site for some really great photos and ideas for the cottage or farmhouse in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so, so much! I'm thrilled to find myself featured on your divine blog! Warmest wishes and hugs - Glenda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete